As the saying goes, there's a child inside all of us. But in between the hustle and bustle of modern life, it's often buried. Experiences like FlyOver Canada, which is supremely safe but particularly thrilling, appeal to kids of all ages. Here's what kids love about FlyOver Canada.
1. The sense of flying. Thanks to moving, pivoting and lifting seats, riders have a true sensation of flying. The camera follows the path of a bird, and you follow the camera's path. Your hands wave above and feet dangle below as the ride takes off.
2. Places they recognize. Even if they've never seen the CN Tower or Niagara Falls in person, kids will likely recognize them and shout out the locations. Ask your kids to call out anything they know. And those kids fortunate to be growing up in Vancouver will feel a sense of pride at recognizing the shot of Vancouver harbour.
3. Skiing, kayaking and surfing. FlyOver Canada takes riders up close with outdoor athletes as they master their sport in spectacular places, giving kids a taste of the extreme. From heliskiing to whitewater kayaking, its almost as exciting as being there in person!
4, Trains. Who doesn't love a train? In FlyOver Canada, a train passes through a beautiful scene in the Canadian Rockies. It's like a miniature train set dream come true.
5. Cross-country childhood. UpLift, FlyOver Canada's exciting preshow, stars kids from across the country, all connected through an uplifting moment in their daily life in Canada. In many ways, being a kid in Canada is pretty universal, after all.
6. Harbourside appreciation. After you've taken a virtual ride across Canada, make sure to give the kids plenty of time to watch the float planes in Coal Harbour, just next to FlyOver Canada at Canada Place. Everyone in the family will have a new appreciation for flying now!
Young or young-at-heart, FlyOver Canada is all about that childlike sense of wonder and the dream of flying to appeals to us all. Bring the kids and come check it out for yourself!